The Adobe Flash Player is required to watch videos on this page
||Rock, Alt. Rock
Rebecca Frank - Lead Vocals; Trevor Peckham - Guitar & Vocals; Alex Audette - Drums; Jason Autore - Bass
Manager: Tom Tranfaglia firstname.lastname@example.org (978) 771-5330
|# Years Experience Performing Live:
|# Live Perfomances Past Six-months:
||Copperfield's Bar - Boston, MA; All Asia Bar - Cambridge, MA; Playboy Mansion - Beverly Hills, CA; Ralph's Rock Diner - Worcester, MA; The Plough and Stars - Cambridge, MA; Rockos Bar and Grill - Manchester, NH; Hard Rock Cafe - Boston, MA
||The Dear Hunter; o'brother; Sisse Marie; Steve Luongo (John Entwistle Band) & Mark Hitt
||Foo Fighters; Stone Temple Pilots; No Doubt; Queens of the Stone Age
||We're Not The Same EP—2011
About the ArtistIntroduced to the Boston music scene in 2011, The Randos immediately commanded attention with their female-fronted, full throttle rock 'n' roll. Led by two accomplished songwriters with divergent musical tastes, The Randos are able to channel everyone from Stone Temple Pilots and Foo Fighters to VersaEmerge and Taking Back Sunday. The result is memorable, classic rock riffs complemented by strong vocal hooks and clever lyrical wordplay.
In the summer of 2011, The Randos translated their dynamic live show into a debut EP, We're Not The Same, which instantly garnered radio airplay and critical praise. Though still a young group, members of The Randos have opened for national acts including Fall Out Boy, Automatic Loveletter, The Dear Hunter, Socratic, Sainthood Reps and Black Gold.
- Stage Center, lead vocal. Wired, straight stand
- Stage Right, back up vocal. Wired, boom stand.
- Two Gibson Les Paul guitars
- Head and 4x12 cabinet (If rented, Orange Rockerverb 50 head and matching cabinet)
- Power for amps at back of stage, as well as front for effects.
- Three long (25ft+) instrument cables.
- Line 6 M9 multi-effect unit (provided by band)
- One bass guitar (If rented, contact for additional details)
- Ampeg head and 4x10, 6x10 or 8x10 cabinet
- Power at back of stage for amp
- Three long (25ft+) instrument cables
- Kick drum (Ideal 20x20 or 22x20)
- Snare drum (Ideal 14x6)
- Rack tom
- Floor tom
- 20" ride cymbal and boom stand
- 14" hi hats and stand
- Two 18" crash cymbals and boom stands
- DW 5000 or 9000 single kick pedal
INPUT LIST (In order of importance, depending on venue size):
1. Stage Center Vocal
2. Stage Right Vocal
6. Bass (Mic or DI)
7. Rack Tom
8. Floor Tom
10. Drum Overhead Left
11. Drum Overhead Right
12. Guitar 2 (second mic panned stereo)
- Four unique mixes
- Ideally two wedges for stage center vocal
The Randos' Stage Plot
This is our ideal stage set up, adjusted on a case by case basis. Instruments and amps typically provided by band unless air travel is involved. See technical specs for input list and monitor requirements.
Reached 24th in Best of Rock chart in 2013. In the top 100 for 10 weeks.
Top 40 in Modern Rock, May 2012
Top 40 in Modern Rock, April 2012
Top 40 in Modern Rock, March 2012
Top 40 in Modern Rock, February 2012
Top 40 in Rock Videos, December 2011
Top 40 in Rock, August 2011
A modern band with a taste for classic rock.
by Music By Day“Among the sea of small bands constantly rising and falling, here is a band that stands out somewhat and, dare I say it, may achieve greatness with the right decisions: The Randos.Out of Boston,...