Fort Collins, CO
The Brotherhood of Dae Ha
Ft. Collins, Colorad
"In an illegal "underground" private club in Fort Collins, musicians fight to the death, for the amusement of rich, high-rollers. Travis, a friend of The Brotherhood of Dae Han (The BOD), in an attempt to make some big money, decides to challenge the undefeated gladiator champion, Brakus. In the ring, Travis is beaten senseless and at the urging of the crowd, Brakus breaks his neck. Out for revenge, The BOD invade the "underground" Coliseum. In a violent confrontation of musical mayhem, they maim and destroy their competition, until they come head to head with Brakus. In the ring, they challenge each other to a fight to the finish. Only one will walk away alive..."
In the first year and a half as a band, The Brotherhood of Dae Han have already accomplished a lot. That which includes:
- Selected to perform on the Ernie Ball Stage of Warped Tour by the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands judges.
- Had their song "Bury Me" selected out of over 11,500 entries to be one of the 14 tracks on the Ernie Ball Compilation released nationally on Warcon Records.
- Selected to perform at the Bamboozle Left Festival in Pomona, California.
- Selected to perform on Warped Tour 200
- Performed with such bands as Bullet for my Valentine, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Greeley Estates, Sullivan, Single File, Chasing Victory, Kane Hodder, Flee the Seen, Bullets and Octane, The Blackout Pact, Signal to Noise, and Grace Gale.
- Went out on a self booked, one month tour out to the east coast and back playing 24 shows in 30 days. Also, they’re in the process of booking a two and a half week stint in September out to the west coast and back. They have also played numerous other weekend excursions performing all over the Mid West and Western United States.
- Performed twice at sold out shows at The Marquis Theater in Denver, Colorado, twice at sold out show at The Aggie Theater in Ft. Collins, CO, and once sold out at Surfside 7 in Ft. Collins, Colorado.
- Had their music played on 93.3 KTCL, 106.7 KBPI and put in regular rotation on 90.5 KCSU
- Had a feature article written about them in Denver’s premier magazine Westword
- Nominated by Westword as the Best Hard Rock/Metal band in Colorado.
- Released their first full length record "For the Glory of Olde Virginia" on April 27th, 2007
“With a prog-heavy, melodic sound that owes as much to metal-core as it does to hardcore, the Brotherhood of Dae Han plays progressive music that manages to be both interesting and surprisingly accessible.
“With such high-caliber musicianship and material, the Brotherhood of Dae Han is among the most exciting new acts to emerge this year, one that seems poised for greatness.
Taken from Westword Newspaper Article by Dave Herrera: April 26th 200
“Wow, this band astonished me. I have seen a lot of singed and unsigned bands and I can honestly say, out of all of the amateur guitarists I have heard, this was the best guitar solo I have ever heard.
Taken from Lifespot Venue Myspace review blog by Ali: March 17th 200
“This is the best band to ever come out of Ft. Collins!
Morris Beagle, Hapiskratch Record
“NEW CD Rocks - killer tunes with riffs for days.
Brian Ball of Ernie Ball Inc
“Love the record, listen to it a lot!
Ben of Soda Jerk Present